An Overview of our Campaign Management Services
Do you want to launch a capital/endowment campaign, an annual campaign, or possibly a special event corporate campaign? Even with the requisite in-house expertise, organizations sometimes discover that a campaign is too burdensome for staff or they do not have the right players in place to launch a campaign. In those instances organizations turn to The Aleph Group, Inc. for outside professional counsel to help with their campaign needs.
Having raised over $27 million in recent years, we have helped organizations like yours achieve their goals by collaborating with staff and volunteers to address their fundraising challenges and opportunities.
The comprehensive campaign plan and strategies we customize for your group consider your overall goals, target audience, human resources, budget, timelines, case statement, and related matters critical to a successful fundraising effort. Some of the campaign management services we offer include:
- Assess campaign needs, financial goals, and budget
- Develop campaign timetable, action plan, policies
- Draft the Case Statement
- Evaluate prospects' giving ability
- Develop individualized prospect cultivation strategies
- Motivate and train campaign leaders and solicitors
- Assist in marketing material preparation
- Design comprehensive donor recognition policies and plan
Utilizing the periodic consulting model, we reduce overall campaign costs by lowering travel expenses and high per diem fees other firms charge.
Call today at 410-484-2373 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your fundraising needs.